- Marjorie Taylor Green’s call for the impeachment of Joe Biden and her threat to vote against funding the government if the House won’t do it
- Accused sexual abuse enabler Jim Jordan’s Weaponization Committee is trying to conflate Hunter Biden’s crimes with President Biden.
- Attempts by Jordan to derail Georgia’s investigation of Trump’s interference in the 2020 election.
- Trump threatens judges and prosecutors for investigating him while he calls for Biden’s impeachment and insists District Attorney Fani Willis should be fired.
- Trump says he will throw out parts of the Constitution
- Republicans are taking away individual rights they don’t like and cheating to protect the rights they do like.
- The judiciary should put Trump in jail or on House arrest for defying the order not to threaten witnesses and prosectors
- Billboards should be placed in every state showing Putin touting Trump’s vision of democracy.
- Place billboards all over rural America with pictures of all the women who accused Ttump of sexual assault
- Place billboards with Trump surrounded by white nationalist terror groups with the saying, “vote for me, I love you.”
- Democrats should invite Marjorie Taylor Green and Jim Jordan to debate Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez and Adam Schiff.
- Attempts should be made to target 5 House members for removal from office to flip the House
- Republicans in Congress should unite and launch a ” taking our party back” movement.
Trump supporters should be asked:
- The murderous dictator Putin loves Trump and hoped he becomes president?
- What would you want the DOJ to do if Joe Biden was charged with 91 federal crimes?
- Do you want America to be a one-party system?
- Are you a white nationalist?
- Do you understand if Republicans pass laws to ban books about slavery and the Holocaust, Democrats can pass laws that ban books that mention Jesus and the Confederacy?
- Do you agree with political violence if it’s done by your party?
- To prove your loyalty to Trump, would you reject all benefits passed by President Biden’s Administration if he asked you to do so? Explain.
- If indicted Rep. George Santos was a Democrat, would you want him kicked out of Congress?
- Have you always believed it is acceptable for a president to commit adultery, lie, break laws, swindle people out of money, and befriend dictators who commit crimes against humanity?