George, Charlotte, Louis to Join King Charles’ Coronation: Report

Prince William and Princess Kate's Children to Join Coronation: Prince George, Princess Charlotte and Prince Louis Reportedly Will Walk in Procession
CLOUD

Call on the grandson. Prince George, Princess Charlotte and Prince Louis will all be part of it King Charles IIIcoronation.

Prince William and Princess KateThe three children will take part in the coronation procession from Westminster Abbey to Buckingham Palace, according to reports Saturday, March 18, from London. The Times. The outlet saw the training plan for the ceremony.

The historic event will take place on Saturday, May 6. Although Charles, 74, will become king immediately upon the death of Queen Elizabeth II at the age of 96 in September 2022, the ceremony usually takes place after allowing several months of mourning.

Charles and his wife, Camila, will be crowned king and queen at the ceremony, which will be overseen by the Archbishop of Canterbury at Westminster Abbey. Charles and Camilla, 75, will arrive at Westminster Abbey from Buckingham Palace in what is being called the Royal Procession. After the ceremony there will be a coronation procession with grandchildren and other family members.

After arriving at Buckingham Palace, the royal family will appear on the balcony to wave to the audience and end the day.

As second in line to the throne, Prince George, 9, is expected to play a role in the ceremony. He and Charlotte, 7, both appeared at Queen Elizabeth II’s funeral last year. However, this will be one of the first major official ceremonies for Louis, 4. He will turn 5 two weeks before the coronation. His family thought he was too young to attend the queen’s funeral.

While Prince William, 40, and his children are expected to attend, it is unclear whether Prince Harry will return for the big day. Earlier this month, he and his wife Meghan Markle confirmed that he was invited to the coronation party.

“I can confirm that the Duke has recently received email correspondence from Her Majesty’s office regarding the coronation,” said a spokesman for the Archewell founder. Us Weekly on Sunday, March 5. “An immediate decision on whether the Duke and Duchess will attend will not be revealed at this time.”

Harry, 38, previously expressed his doubts about joining his family in England for the event. “There’s a lot that can happen between then and now,” the BetterUp CIO said in a January interview on ITV. “But, you know, the door is always open. The ball is in his court. There’s a lot to talk about and I hope he’s willing to sit down and talk about it.

Source link

Leave a Reply